At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Analysis and development of nacelle structures and assemblies by means of FEA and hand calculations.
– Optimization of existing structures and assemblies with focus on Nacelles
– Analysis and Documentation of certification relevant analyses for static, fatigue and damage tolerant substantiation of metallic and composite structures.
– Validation of finite element analysis.
– Definition of prototype and certification tests
– Task management and planning of calculation activities
– Time-effective coordination of static and fatigue substantiation activities with other departments
– Ensure information flow, responsible for cross-information and information in team
– Proactive and autonomous development of creative solutions to challenging technical problems
– The ability to develop and lead a team of supporting engineers in delivering the above responsibilities
As our ideal candidate,
– You have degree or Master Degree in the field of aerospace, mechanical, structural engineering or similar
– You have minimum 8 years of experience in static and fatigue analysis in Aerospace or equivalent relevant experience.
– You nacelle experience is highly preferred
– FEM experience in the simulation of large assemblies
– Profound knowledge of Hypermesh, Patran and Nastran is of advantage
– You have a good English knowledge (spoken and written)
– You have ability to plan, manage and lead projects
– You have ability to encourage and motivate co-workers
– Team spirit and motivation
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.