About The Opportunity
Initiate the training policy for operators and inspectors.
Create local training documents and train operators & inspectors
This role is for a new GKN Fokker Elmo Plant to be set up in the Phulgaon area of Pune. GKN Fokker Elmo designs and manufactures wire harnesses for the Aerospace and defense sector. This will be a key role during the set up and further development of the plant. Substantial growth of the plant is expected in the first three years. Growth towards leadership and management positions is envisaged for key startup personnel
-The Manufacturing Trainer is responsible for the following:
– Coordinate, organize and give training to operators, mentors & inspectors
– Arrange training based on of planning and priority, with the goal of optimum effort of people, materials and means.
– Controls the training progress and in case of a deviation, initiates a corrective action.
– Responsible for the availability of all required tools, materials, and means.
– Create a ”Training Within Industry” based training plan for the operator,mentor & inspector in line with the existing Fokker Elmo Production System.
– Continuous improvement of the training process.
– Update the training content or plan, if quality issues requires.
– Create a clear and understandable training document, based on requirements or translation.
– Create/maintain and manage and improve training plans
– Create training documents based on requirements
– Member of MRB team (Material Review Board)
Qualification and Skills
– Graduated in a technical field (midlevel)
– IPC accredited trainer certificate
– Experience in manufacturing processes and training.
Specific Functional Competencies, Knowledge and Skills Required
– Technical knowledge on manufacturing of electrical parts
– Didactic skills
– Affinity with technology
-Able to read and understand technical manuals (IPC)
-Planning & organizing: ability to prioritize and plan his goals within the daily work
-Communicator: ability to communicate clearly regarding technical content and understanding
-Quality awareness: accuracy in daily work ability to self-reflection & evaluate and improve
-Coaching: the ability to teach and develop others
Experience in wiring harness manufacturing
Experience in the Aerospace industry.
Language Skills (Highlight if Essential or Desired)
Speak & write in Technical English
Limited traveling, however: during the set up of the facility willing to travel to China/Turkey/The Netherlands for a period of three months, with intermediate trips home